We provide consultation, diagnostic testing and evaluation, treatment through prescription medication, and ongoing care for patients.
Our general neurology service covers a wide range of neurological disorders including:
Central nervous system diseases
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders, e.g. benign essential tremor, restless leg syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Headaches, e.g., migraines and tension headache
- Traumatic brain injury from a car accident and other sources
- Memory loss and dementia
Peripheral nervous system diseases
- Viral labyrinthitis/vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus
- Bell’s palsy
- Neuropathy and other nerve injuries, e.g., radiculopathy and brachial plexopathy
- Neck and lower back pain
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Our clinic offers the following specialized tests and procedures for diagnosis of neurological conditions:
This is a procedure for measuring and recording electrical activity in a patient’s brain. Certain conditions, such as seizures, can be discovered through analysis on changes in the collected data. The service is provided in collaboration with St. Ann Hospital in Burien, WA.
The procedure measures and records electrical activities in muscles when stimulations are applied to nerves inside these muscles. It can be used to diagnose a wide variety of neuromuscular diseases, motor problems, nerve injuries, and degenerative conditions.
aEEG (Ambulatory EEG)
This procedure allows EEG recording to be performed remotely and for days. It helps confirm an epilepsy diagnosis or existence of unknown seizures. It is also used to evaluate effectiveness of a treatment plan for seizure, sleep–related events, or a sudden and temporary loss of consciousness.